Civitella Ranieri

Civitella Ranieri
  Fellows' Forum

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome to Civitella Ranieri Interns 2013

Civitella Ranieri Center is pleased to welcome Catia Agnolucci and Ghyslaine Archer as our 2013 Interns.  Interns at Civitella work closely with our Fellows Coordinator, Diego Mencaroni, to organize and document events at Civitella, help Fellows with projects, and conduct field trips and excursions.

 Catia Agnolucci, Civitella Ranieri Intern 2013

From Catia: "Having just graduated in Languages and Intercultural Communication, working at Civitella represents a huge opportunity to practice what I have learned and I really can’t wait to start! I am thrilled about the idea of working with international artists in such a location as the Castle, I’m eager to learn about the Fellows and to offer my knowledge about Italian culture to everybody who’s willing to discover it. I am looking forward to being part of a team and being involved in all the exciting activities."


 Ghyslaine Archer, Civitella Ranieri Intern 2013
 
 From Ghyslaine: "I came to Italy for a month-long vacation last August and I am still here. I graduated from Bard College, in upstate New York, in 2010, spent two years in Miami, two months working on an organic farm in Hawaii and the past seven months in Italy. Though the beauty and pleasures of Rome seem infinite, I am excited to discover a new region, the famous Umbrian countryside. I have had the good fortune of growing-up in New York City amongt artists and I am impatient to become a part of the Civitella Ranieri Foundation and to assist the Fellows."



No comments:

Post a Comment