Civitella Ranieri

Civitella Ranieri
  Fellows' Forum

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcome to our 2012 Interns

Civitella Ranieri Center is pleased to welcome Lauren Johnson and Hope Campbell Gustafson as two of our 2012 Interns.  Interns at Civitella work closely with our Fellows Coordinator, Diego Mencaroni, to organize and document events at Civitella, help Fellows with projects, and conduct field trips and excursions.

Lauren Johnson, Civitella Intern 2012
From Lauren:
As a young scholar entering a graduate program in Renaissance art history this fall, I am very eager to explore the cultural and artistic heritage of Perugia and its surrounding cities, as well as to conduct research for tours with the Fellows. In addition to Renaissance studies, I am also immensely interested in and actively involved with the modern and contemporary art world, so the ability to work with professionals in the field today is highly appealing. I am also looking forward to furthering my fluency in the Italian language and, of course, the country's exceptional cuisine!


Hope Campbell Gustafson, Civitella Intern 2012
From Hope:
I am looking forward to living in il cuore verde dell'Italia and to becoming a part of a place of convergence for creativity and cultural knowledge.  I love Italy and I am excited to become more immersed in her landscape and culture as well as to share my adoration and knowledge of her with the other non-natives in the community.  I have a wide appreciation for the arts and I am interested to see how it will expand, thicken, or what have you, thanks to being immersed in an assorted group of artists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment